This Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli recipe are full of flavors, low-carb, and paleo-friendly meal, and it will provide you with all the delicious flavors of the famous Chinese restaurant takeout dish!
You can prepare this healthy dish in less than 20 minutes, and it is perfect for busy weeknights. If you want to try the guilt-free version of the Chinese takeout recipe, then try this keto Sesame Chicken broccoli.
Healthy Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Recipe!
After seeing loads of Chinese shops in the market, we will find ourselves craving some delectable Chinese takeout food more than anything else in the world. It is not surprising since Chinese takeout is one of the most delicious and appealing foods you will ever see!
So, next time when you crave Chinese food, whip up Keto Sesame Chicken Broccoli for a flavorful, guiltless, and healthy meal. Additionally, you won’t have to go and search for keto-friendly ingredients as they are much more accessible. So, making your Chinese stir-fry dishes at home has never been this easy.
All you will need to do is to make a few swaps of ingredients, and boom. Those tremendous restaurant-quality flavors will be dancing in your mouth.
So, let’s see how you can prepare this healthy version of Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- ¼ cup coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- One tablespoon avocado oil (I use this brand)
- One teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon arrowroot powder (get it here)
- One clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
Method to Prepare
- First, take a microwave-safe bowl and place broccoli florets in it with a teaspoon of water. Cover it with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave it for about 2 minutes, till the broccoli is tender.
- Now, take a small bowl and mix coconut aminos and arrowroot powder. Stir it and set it aside.
- Take a large skillet and heat it over a medium flame, and add avocado oil and garlic.
- Sauté it for around a minute until fragrant.
- Now, add the chicken to the skillet and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté it for approximately 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Once the chicken is about done, add the sesame oil and microwaved broccoli to the pan.
- Sauté them together for one more minute before pouring the coconut amino mixture over.
- Sauté it for two more minutes, till all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Garnish the dish with red pepper flakes, sesame seeds, and spring onions.
- Serve it hot and enjoy!
Being on a diet can be demanding as you may crave delicious food now and then. And if you love Chinese chicken takeouts, then it can be pretty tricky. So, if you are a big fan of the sweet and savory coating on Sesame Chicken, then you are going to love this healthy Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli recipe! So, try it at your home and enjoy a lovely and healthy dinner.