Are you bored of eating the same ol’ omelette? Worry not; we have something special for you. This Hearty Hot Dog recipe will change the way you eat your omelette. Chicken sausage, hot dog buns, and cheese slices will give you a uniquely tasty recipe!
This one-of-a-kind omelette recipe will tantalise your taste buds with its flavours and can be perfect for kids as it is a very nutrient-rich dish. When in a hurry but want to enjoy a big breakfast, try this hearty hot dog.
How to Make Hearty Hot Dog at Home?
Making this recipe is so easy that it is just unbelievable! With just five ingredients and one pan, you will be able to make this recipe in no time. The formula features the goodness of eggs and combines it with protein-rich chicken sausages.
The crushed nachos will add a much-needed crunch to your hot dog omelette. You can also make these hearty hot dogs for tiffin as they’ll be fresh and save you from the post-lunch crash! So, let’s see how you can make these hot dogs instantly.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 serves
- Two chicken sausages, cut vertically
- 4 eggs
- 4 cheese slices
- 2 hot dog bread slices
- Nachos, crushed
- Dip of your choice
Method to Prepare
- Cut sausages in half vertically.
- Make a box using these four sausages.
- Crack four eggs into that sausage box.
- Now, put cheese slices over the eggs.
- Add two slices of hot dog bread on top of it.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer your omelette hot dog to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle crushed nachos.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dip.
- Add a slice of barbecued meat to this hot dog omelette and serve it during your next weekend barbecue lunch.
- Prepare and serve it with the Egg Benedict recipe for a fancy brunch on a lazy morning.