Looking for an easy one-pot weeknight dinner recipe? If yes, then this Pasta Recipe is best for you. With just a few ingredients, you will be able to whip the yummiest pasta in just 15 minutes!
Whether you want something deceptively simple or a comforting food that makes good use of that box of pasta collecting dust in your pantry, you’ll return to this one-pot quick pasta recipe again and again.
This ultimate cozy weeknight dinner is quick, easy, satisfying, and easy to pack with veggies. Plus, the cleanup is a breeze!
Spicy and Loaded One-pot Quick Pasta Recipe!
This quick little one-pot pasta recipe is one of the best, as you can put your leftover veggies to use.
Plus, you can add whatever you have on hand, creating a tasty one-pot meal enriched with tons of colour, flavour, and texture.
This pasta may not be authentic, but it is okay sometimes to enjoy a quick meal without worrying about ingredients and methods.
The schezwan sauce and mayonnaise will provide a little spicy and little creamy sauce, while burnt garlic will enhance its taste.
It is not that revolutionary, but the fact that you have full freedom to use whatever you want makes it one of the best recipes.
Got only one carrot left? Or do you have half of the bell pepper in your fridge? Well, no worries, anything can go in this super quick one-pot pasta!
The more colour and textures, the merrier for you! Let’s see how you can make this versatile pasta at home.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serving: 2 serves
- 250gms penne pasta
- Two cloves of garlic, chopped
- One onion, chopped
- One capsicum, chopped
- Schezwan sauce, as per taste
- Mayonnaise, as per taste
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- One teaspoon of oregano
- Two teaspoons of chilli flakes
- Cheese, grated
Method to Prepare
- Par-boil pasta and set them aside.
- Now, let’s prepare the sauce.
- Add oil to a pan.
- Then, add onion, capsicum, and garlic to it.
- Add schezwan sauce and mayonnaise to it.
- Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Then, add boiled pasta.
- To make your pasta saucey, add pasta water to it.
- Then, add salt, black pepper, oregano, and chilli flakes.
- Give it a good stir.
- Grate cheese into the pan.
- Stir it well.
- Your pasta is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can add Alfredo Sauce to this pasta recipe and give it your unique touch!
- Serve it with Cheese Garlic Sandwich Recipe and enjoy a delicious meal with your family and friends.