If you are a big fan of one-skillet recipes, then you are going to enjoy this Keto Salmon with Asparagus! Just three ingredients, and boom! Enjoy a tasty and palatable dinner in just 15 minutes with this simple keto diet dinner recipe!
This Salmon with Asparagus Recipe is one of the most elegant low-carb dinner recipes that take just minutes to prepare!
Appetizing One-pan Salmon with Asparagus Recipe!
The hunt for easy-to-cook recipes is one of the most trendy right now. We all know that sheet pan dinner recipes are some of the easiest when it comes to cooking. These recipes will require simple kitchen equipment instead of loads of pots and pans. Hence, these less-mess recipes are so famous!
Keto Salmon with Asparagus is one such recipe if you want to try quick sheet pan dinner recipes. It’s easy, nutritional, and a great way to infuse your keto menu with some delicious flavors.
When grilled together, salmon and asparagus will give you one of the tastiest and healthiest keto diet dinner recipes. The reason is that they both combine and add more fat to the naturally found omega-3 fatty acid in salmon.
So, let’s see how you can make this healthy Keto Keto Salmon with Asparagus.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 1.5 pounds salmon, cut into four fillets
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- One tablespoon minced parsley
- One teaspoon onion powder
- One teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Four slices lemon
Method to Prepare
- First, preheat the oven to 450 degrees and spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Now, put the salmon fillet down the center, leaving enough space in the baking sheet between each fillet.
- Now, arrange the asparagus around the top side and bottom of the baking sheet.
- Take a bowl and add melted butter, garlic, parsley, and onion powder. Whisk it well.
- Drizzle this mixture over the salmon and asparagus.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as per taste.
- Now, lay one slice of lemon over each salmon fillet to get the zesty flavor.
- Slide the baking sheet in the oven and bake it for around 15 minutes, until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Prepare this garlic butter keto salmon with Asparagus in just one dish and lessen the time you spend cleaning your dishes and kitchen! This easy-to-cook salmon recipe is juicy, with a tender-crisp texture that lets you enjoy the fish like never before! Drizzle a hint of lime juice and enjoy this amazingly delicious dish at your home!