Butterfly blue tea is nothing but pure beauty served in a glass! Apart from its wellness incentives, you will be mesmerized by its color-changing properties, showing various colors from indigo blue to purple-pink with just a drop of lime juice.
Made from butterfly pea flowers, this tea also has many health benefits. Plus, it is so easy to make. You just need to follow these steps, and you will be able to whip up a toothsome tea.
How to Make Butterfly Blue Tea?
Butterfly pea flowers have seen an upturn in their popularity in recent years. While it may just have gained popularity in the West, it has been famous in South East Asia for its health benefits.
It will help you with digestion, uplift your mood, enhance your immunity, boost libido, improve your memory, etc.
Making butterfly blue tea is not rocket science. This recipe requires only two ingredients. Plus, it will take less than 5 minutes for you to whip up this blue healthy beverage.
So, let’s see how you can make this stunning tea at home.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 serve
- 10gms blue tea leaves
- 2 cups hot water
- A small bowl of crushed ice cubes, white and blue
- A handful of mint leaves
- ½ cup Sugar syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups soda water
- Lime slice
- Mint leaves
Method to Prepare
- Firstly, we will prepare blue tea.
- Add blue tea leaves to a cup.
- Pour hot water.
- Your blue tea is ready.
- Now, let’s make the butterfly blue tea.
- Add mint leaves to a glass.
- Add crushed white and blue ice.
- Pour sugar syrup.
- Pour blue tea and give it a good stir.
- Add more crushed blue ice.
- Add lime juice and stir it again.
- Pour soda water.
- Your drink is ready.
- Garnish it with lime slices and mint leaves.
- Serve it, and enjoy!
- Drink this herbal tea in the early morning as it aids weight loss and improves your digestion.
- You can also serve it to your kids and family members to enhance their immunity and memory.