Perfectly sweet, frothy, and creamy, this cold brew with vanilla sweet foam is surprisingly an easier coffee recipe you can make at home. It will need only 2 minutes to brew and assemble this splendid-looking coffee.
This is the easiest copycat recipe for the Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold foam. With only just four ingredients, you will be making a luscious sweet foam and a perfect addition to your list of favorite cups of coffee.
How to Make Cold Brew Coffee?
The Starbucks version of this coffee is so amazing that you ought to figure out how to make it home. Well, we figured it out, and it couldn’t be this easy!
With only just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes, you will be able to whip up this fantastic coffee at home.
In this recipe, dairy-based vanilla-flavored sweet foam is layered on cold brew. It is made with no-fat milk and vanilla syrup, which is then whipped with the help of a small hand frothing machine.
This bit of cold brew and cold foam makes the perfect sip with ice cubes swimming in the glass. Without any further ado, let’s see how you make this vanilla sweet cold brew at home.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half and half
- ½ cup honey syrup or simple syrup
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups of cold-brewed coffee
Method to Prepare
- Take a medium sized glass.
- Add whole milk, half and half.
- Then, add vanilla essence and sugar syrup.
- Froth until it’s frothy.
- Now, let’s assemble it.
- Add ice to your glass
- Pour the cold brew coffee
- Add the vanilla sweet foam
- Voilà, your coffee is ready to serve!
- You can serve this coffee alongside the java chip frappe to enjoy a full Starbucks experience right at your home!
- Serve cheesy fries with it and enjoy a chilled, relaxed snacking session while slouching on your couch and watching your favorite movie or show!