All you need are three ingredients, and boom! You will learn how to make these delicious yet healthy chaffles (cheese waffles) in just 10 minutes! This Chaffle Keto Recipe will present you with an energy-boosting and tummy-filling breakfast.
Chaffle is made from two of the most fundamental ingredients – eggs and shredded cheese. Yes, it is made using cheese and will still help you in your diet!
Tasteful Chaffle Keto Recipe
You can also try different ingredients and add vanilla, cinnamon, and some sweetener, maybe monk fruit, in the batter to make it extra delicious for traditional waffles.
If you are a big fan of spicy flavors then you can try applewood bacon, avocado paste, and a little onion to make your keto chaffles more tasteful and appetizing!
The Chaffle Keto Recipe was looming in the obscurity of the low-carb world, but the overnight popularity has made it a household name, and they are here to stay. Its easy-to-make base is the reason why Chaffle Keto Recipe is becoming the diet enthusiast’s favorite food!
Keto chaffles are among the greatest inventions in the keto diet due to their effortless cooking method. If you want to eliminate bread from your menu, these chaffles are the healthiest way to make your sandwiches savory.
Almond flour, eggs, and shredded cheese are enough to make this gluten-free Chaffle Keto Recipe and provide you with the perfect base for creative toppings!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 mini chaffles
- One egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp almond flour
Method to Prepare
- First, preheat the waffle maker as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Take a small bowl and mix eggs, cheddar cheese together. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add the almond flour.
- If you are using a mini waffle maker, pour one-half of the batter into the waffle maker.
- Now, cook for 5 minutes until it reaches desired doneness.
- Repeat the process for the second half of the batter.
- Serve these Keto Chaffle warm and enjoy!
- You can make tasty chaffles with just eggs and cheese. However, you can also use variations as per your imagination to make lighter or fluffier waffles.
- Add one teaspoon of coconut flour OR one tablespoon of almond flour to make fluffier and softer chaffles.
- If you are a fan of spicy food, you can also add a pinch of garlic powder, dried herbs, or Italian seasoning to your batter.
- If you want your chaffle to be crispy, then place them in a toaster oven until crisp. You can use these crispy chaffles for sandwiches.
This easy low-carb, and keto-friendly Keto Chaffles Recipe is going to be your new go-to breakfast! Eggs and cheese cooked in a waffle maker – create a delicious alternative to the bland omelets and unhealthy frittatas with these keto chaffles!