Are you bored of eating those bland 2-minutes instant noodles? Fret not; we have something taste bud-tantalising for you! Try this 3x Spicy Noodles recipe, as you can make them in just 10 minutes and can prove to be one of the best late-night snacks.
If you love spicy food, this recipe will help you satisfy your spicy cravings. Additionally, you can top this recipe with your favourite toppings like crispy fried chicken, mushrooms, or soft-boiled egg to enjoy perfect comfort food regardless of the time.
Korean Instant 3X Spicy Noodles Recipe at Home!
Korean food is in the limelight due to its exuberant taste and easy preparation. These Korean spicy hot noodles are full of flavours due to their pre-packed sauce.
This dish will come together in less than 10 minutes and is perfect for those days when you want to enjoy a flavourful dinner but don’t want to stand in the kitchen for too long.
You can also make it healthier by introducing various veggies into this recipe. If your kids hate green veggies, then this is the dish you can turn to.
Add the leafy greens and serve them as even the pickiest eaters will love this spicy-flavoured noodle recipe. However, adjust the heat by adding less sauce to the noodles while serving your children.
So, without any further ado, let’s see how you can easily make this recipe at home.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 serve
- 1 Samyang hot chicken ramen packet
- Water to boil
Method to Prepare
- Take a large boiling pan.
- Add water to it and bring it to a boil.
- Add noodles to the boiling water.
- Boil noodles until tender.
- Once boiled, take them out of the water and transfer them to a plate.
- Now, take out the special sauce packet from the noodle pouch.
- Pour the sauce into the boiled noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles well and carefully without breaking them.
- Your 3X spicy noodles are ready.
- Serve them hot, and enjoy!
- Serve these noodles with the Instant Ramon Carbonara recipe and enjoy a quick, tummy-filling meal with your friends.
- You can also make this recipe for slumber parties and get-togethers to infuse your events with spicy flavors.