This keto avocado shrimp salad is fresh, easy, and filling! This healthy and delicious recipe combines two of the most nutritional ingredients of the culinary world and makes paleo, low-carb, and gluten-free dishes you can enjoy during your diet.
Additionally, this shrimp salad is low-carb with only 2.4g net carbs per serving. So, if you are looking for healthy carbs during the keto diet, this recipe is your best option.
Delectable Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe!
This keto avocado shrimp salad is one of the most delicious and low-carb recipes you will find on the menu. The tanginess of avocado and shrimp tenderness will ensure that you don’t miss the junk food anymore. Top it off with some blue cheese and enjoy this heavenly diet recipe with zeal!
This recipe is amazingly refreshing and juicy! So, if you miss your seafood during the diet, this shrimp salad will satisfy your taste buds. The zesty dressing will make sure that you enjoy the enhanced tanginess of the avocado. This summer salad is one of the most terrific, almost no-cook meals!
So, let’s see how you can make this Keto Avocado Shrimp Salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 serves
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Two cloves garlic, crushed
- salt & pepper
- 2 1/2 avocados chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- One jalapeno, chopped
Method to Prepare
- Take a large saute pan and pour one tablespoon of olive oil into it along with one clove of crushed garlic.
- Once the garlic starts to sizzle, throw in the shrimps and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Cook the shrimps until they turn pink in color.
- It will take around 8 minutes. Ensure that you don’t overcook them. Once done, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a large bowl and add avocados, a clove of crushed garlic, tomatoes, lime juice, jalapeños, and blue cheese.
- Mix gently, so the avocados are in chunks.
- Now, add in the cooled shrimps and toss mildly.
- Slide it into the refrigerator for around an hour.
- Serve them and enjoy!
If you are looking for a summer salad recipe that is full of zesty lime, cilantro, and tomatoes – then try this Keto Avocado Shrimp salad. This healthy keto dish is free of any mayo and can be prepared in minutes. Serve this recipe for a quick dinner and enjoy the keto diet!