This Keto Indian Schezwan Fried Rice is one of the most delicious and healthier recipes loaded with flavor, protein, veggies, and healthy fats. You can prepare this keto diet recipe in just 15 minutes, and it will be perfect for a weeknight dinner or lunch box meal!
The best thing about keto rice is that it is full of fiber, vitamins C, K, and B6, and potassium. If you want something healthy and delicious for dinner, this Keto Fried Rice is your best option!
Appetizing Keto Indian Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe!
It is spicy, garlicky, tangy, and flavor-infusing! The Schezwan sauce will make this keto recipe taste heavenly and help you make a great pick-me-up for any recipe. Hence, adding the Schezwan sauce to this keto-fried rice will tantalize your taste buds!
And if you are a big fan of spicy food, then this delectable blend of spices will mesmerize you with its fragrant aroma and savory taste.
You can also make this lip-smacking without putting in too much effort and time. This healthy and diet-friendly Schezwan Fried Rice will be the next favorite recipe of your family in no time!
So, let’s see how you can make this keto Indian Schezwan fried rice at your home!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- Two medium-sized heads of cauliflower rice
- Two tablespoons toasted olive oil
- Four cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup mix vegetables (carrot, green beans, and peas)
- 1 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese) or tofu
- Four tablespoon soya sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Four tablespoons sliced spring (green) onions
- Four teaspoon sesame seeds for garnish
Method to Prepare
- Firstly separate cauliflower into florets and stalks. Wash thoroughly.
- Grate these washed florets with a food processor to resemble fine rice.
- In a skillet or wok, heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Now, add the minced garlic to the pan and let it cook for another 30 seconds.
- Then add onions, carrots, beans, peas and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Now, add cauliflower rice, paneer, and stir it for approximately 5 minutes or until it is slightly crispy from the outside and tender from the inside.
- Then drizzle some soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix thoroughly and turn off the flame.
- Garnish the rice with spring onions and sesame seeds before serving.
This Schezwan fried rice is keto, low-carb, paleo, kid-approved! This rice has 25 calories per cup vs. the staggering 218 for a cup of cooked brown rice. So, try this healthy Keto Indian Schezwan Fried Rice and make your diet flavorful!