Yes, you read that right! We have combined two of the most loved foods to cook a dream recipe. From delicious red sauce, and al dente penne pasta to loads of cheese, and homemade pizza dough – you are just going to fall in love with this recipe!
It is Domino’s one of the most loved pizzas and people love to feast on its spicy taste. If you are one of those who wanted to make it at home then our pasta pizza recipe will surely help you. It is easy, delicious, and can be prepared within half an hour.
Flavorful and Spicy Pasta Pizza Recipe You Must Try!
Pizza and pasta, both ingredients have their own unique taste and huge fan following. Both are awesome and can elevate any party with their flavors and aroma. Now, imagine combining both of these ingredients! Tempting, right?
Well, we have turned your temptation into reality and turned this dreamy combo into a heavenly recipe! This classic Domino’s recipe is incredibly easy to make at home. So, now you will never have to order it .
The tanginess of its unique pizza sauce will combine perfectly with salty cheese and will present you with a pizza that is not only tummy-filling but also very easy to prepare. So, let’s see how you can make pasta pizza at home easily.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large pizza
- Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes in juice, crushed by hand
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh oregano, for garnish
- 1 homemade pizza dough
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella
Method to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and place a large pizza base on the bottom rack.
- Firstly, let’s boil the pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and then add penne pasta. let them boil until al dente, for 10 minutes, on high heat.
- Meanwhile, take a large saucepan and heat the oil in it over medium flame. Add chili flakes and garlic.
- Cook and stir until soft and lightly brown, for 3 minutes.
- Add vodka to the pan. If you want to flambé, then carefully light the sauce with a long-reach lighter and the flame will go out in 35 to 40 seconds.
- Add tomatoes to the saucepan and cook until slightly reduced, for 15 minutes.
- Now, take the sauce off the heat and let it rest for a few minutes. Check your pasta whether they’re done or not.
- Then, add prepared tomato sauce into a mixer or blender jar and blend until smooth. Add it back into the pan.
- Stir in the cream and cheese, season the sauce with salt and pepper as per your taste and stir until smooth.
- Drain your boiled pasta and transfer them to the pan with sauce. Toss well until they’re coated with the sauce completely.
- Take out your pizza dough and stretch it out into 8-inches diameter. Place it on a floured baking sheet.
- Slide it into the preheated oven and cook for about 5 minutes until the dough starts to brown on the edges.
- Remove the dough from the oven and spoon the penne ala vodka onto the center of the par-cooked dough.
- Spread out the pasta and sauce to cover the entire top, leaving only ½ inch crust around the edge of the pizza.
- Top the pizza with dollops of ricotta and ripped mozzarella.
- Carefully, slide the pasta pizza back into the oven and bake it for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- When the dough is golden brown on top and the cheese is melted and beginning to brown on some parts, take out your pizza!
- Your pasta pizza is ready. Slice it into 8 pieces and enjoy!
Want to try a new, delicious, and unique pizza? If yes, then try this delicious pasta pizza. It is full of the tanginess of tomatoes and the saltiness of cheese with a hint of vodka. So, if you want to ooze your friends with your culinary arts, then prepare this easy pizza recipe at your next get-together.