What will turn your homemade burger into a great fast food chain burger? The answer: this amazing burger sauce! It is inspired by the best burger toppings and combines well to make the savory, sweet, smokey, and tangy sauce you will ever have. But why stop with burgers only? You can also enjoy this sauce with French fries and chicken tenders!
You can prepare it in just 5 minutes with ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge and pantry. Plus, it is so enjoyful to prepare your own “secret” recipe and enhance your burger!
How to Make Restaurant-like Burger Sauce?
Every restaurant has its own “Top Secret” sauce recipe. However, basic ingredients are more than enough to create a delicious burger sauce at home. To mirror your favorite burger joint’s sauce, you will need mayo for creaminess, ketchup for sweetness, pickle relish for tanginess, sriracha and hot sauce for heat, and spices for an extra hint of flavors.
Talking about its history, burger sauce, also known as fry sauce, was created in the late 1940s by Don Carlos Edwards. He was the founder of the Utah-based fast-food chain Arctic Circle. It originally became famous as “pink sauce” as it includes ketchup, mayo, garlic, and a mix of other spices to create an instant hit condiment that had a pink hue and was perfect for French fries.
So, let’s see how you can make this delicious and flavorful recipe at home easily!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons mustard, dijon, or yellow
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sriracha or hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Method to Prepare
- Get a medium-sized bowl and add mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, mustard of your choice, sriracha, pepper, smoked paprika, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Whisk until combined well.
- Your Burger sauce is ready. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve, for up to 1 week.
Must Check: Hamburger Meat Recipes – Cook Something Special and Easy this Dinner
With the help of this easy burger sauce recipe, you will be able to create the ultimate burgers at home! It is effortless to make and involves only a handful of ingredients. So, gather them and make this super delicious sauce and fill your burger with flavors!