This easy chicken tenderloin recipe is tasty and quick-to-cook; hence, it is often used in stews, skewers, and stir-fries. Tenderloin is soft and easier to cook, and chicken tenderloin recipes are some of the most delectable recipes you will ever try!
The difference between a chicken tenderloin and chicken breast is very evident. A tenderloin is thinner and smaller as compared to a chicken breast. Typically, chicken tenders are used to make chicken fingers, chicken tenders, or chicken strips.
Appetizing Chicken Tenderloin Recipe
This baked chicken coated and dipped into one of the most flavorful honey garlic sauces is full of flavors! This family favorite chicken tenderloin recipe is effortless and delicious! All you need is 25 minutes, and boom! This juicy chicken tenderloin recipe will be spreading its aroma on your table.
You can make a complete dinner consisting of this tender honey garlic chicken tender, steamed rice, and a simple green salad as a side dish. Nobody will be able to say no to this menu!
This chicken tenderloin recipe can be prepared in just 25 minutes. These tenderloins coated in honey garlic sauce are going to make your dinner unique and mouthwateringly unforgettable.
So, let’s see how you can make this amazingly delectable chicken tenderloin recipe at your home.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 6 serves
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into six slices each
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon onion powder
- One teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Three eggs
- Three tablespoons water
- 1 ½ tablespoon oil
- oil for frying
- green onions
For the Sauce
- ½ cup honey
- Four tablespoons soy sauce
- Four large garlic cloves crushed
- One tablespoon finely diced ginger
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ⅓ cup water
Method to Prepare
- Preheat oil to 375°F.
- For the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a small pan.
- Once it brings to a boil, reduce the flame, and let it simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and throw flour, panko bread crumbs, and required seasonings. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, three tablespoons of water, and 1 ½ tablespoon of oil.
- Now, take half of the flour mixture at a time and dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture and then the flour.
- Now, dip the chicken into the egg for the second time and then again in the flour. Gently pat flour into the chicken.
- Shake off any excess. Place chicken tenders on a wire rack and continue this process until all chicken is coated.
- Now, fry chicken in small batches until they are crispy and cooked through.
- Take a large bowl and place cooked chicken tenders in it. Smothered the chicken with the warm sauce over and tossed well to coat.
- Top with green onions and serve immediately.
Effortless and succulent – this chicken tenderloin recipe is full of savory and sweet flavors with the most unique and addictive honey garlic sauce that is so good you’ll make it for every recipe! Quick and easy chicken tenderloin recipe – this will be the new favorite chicken dinner of your family!