Are you looking for a snack that can not only solve your late-night cravings but can also satisfy your cheese cravings? If yes, then here is the simple and effortless cheesy fries recipe. This recipe is so simple that you can prepare your fries whenever you want, without putting too much effort!
This dish originated in the United States, although its exact birthplace is still a widely disputed topic. It got popular in the country after the introduction of canned cheese products like Cheez Whiz in 1952. After that, the cheese fries movement picked up pace and was famous all over the globe!
Mouthwatering Cheesy Fries Recipe You Must Binge On!
It is the snack that is loved and adored by all! Be it Burger King’s cheesy fries or McDonald’s tangy Mexican cheesy fries – people have long adored this delicious snack. If you have been a fan of simple French fries, you are gonna love this cheese fries recipe. All you need to do is to prepare the cheesy sauce.
If you are having a party or simple weekend dinner with your family, you can whip up this dish quickly as a perfect side. Everybody will fall in love with this recipe. Pair it with some cocktails or mocktails and enjoy them!
So, let’s see how you can quickly prepare this recipe at home!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 400 grams of French fries
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 pinch black pepper
- 1 cup white sauce
- salt As required
Method to Prepare
- First, we will make the white sauce. To make it, add three teaspoons of flour and cold milk into a pan.
- Simmer it on low heat until it thickens. Season it with salt and pepper and taste the white sauce.
- Now, let’s prepare the cheesy sauce. Take a pan and add the white sauce to it. Then, heat it over medium heat and add grated cheese to it.
- Stir it until it forms a creamy, thick, cheesy sauce.
- Once your sauce is ready, let’s prepare the fries. If you are using an oven, line a parchment paper or baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Add fries to the cookie sheet and slide the sheet into the oven for baking. Bake them until they are golden brown.
- If you don’t have an oven, you can fry them on the stovetop. Pour oil into a deep-fry pan and heat it over medium-high flame.
- Once the oil is hot, fry your French fries until golden brown and crispy.
- Now, when your fries are ready, season them with spices and pour the prepared white sauce all over them while serving.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Must Check: Pao De Queijo Recipe: Authentic Brazilian Cheese Bread!
Fill your bowl with these cheesy fries and bring the perfect accompaniment for your Netflix and chill! This recipe is effortless and amazingly delicious. So, if you want to enjoy something cheesy-licious, try these cheesy, crunchy fries!