T his goes without saying that the peanut butter cookies are easily among one the most favorite snacks adored by both grown-ups and kids and even retired adults across various parts of the world. Although the original Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is over a hundred years old, it still is favored as a delicious tea snack for cookies lovers.
This Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Requires less than five ingredients, the peanut butter cookies are known to have originated in the United States, and initially, they were either cut into shapes or made into spheres but not anymore. Today, they’re largely gluten-free and are also known to contain other ingredients such as dry fruits and a taste of chocolate for those who prefer that to their tastes.
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Servings: 18 servings
- Two eggs
- 250 g peanut butter
- 180 g golden caster sugar
- Fine table salt
Method to Prepare
- Start by heating the oven at 160-180 degrees celsius and meanwhile arrange the two baking sheets on two large baking trays.
- Get a bowl to mix the peanut butter and sugar together with a spoon but not without also adding a fourth of the fine table salt.
- Soon also add the eggs into the mixture and mix it all together well until the mixture appears like dough.
- Now place the chunks of dough on the trays but maintain ideal social distancing between the two and let not those chunks be greater than half the size of kiwi fruit.
- Once placed appropriately, use a fork to squeeze down the top of the chunks but be careful not to break them.
- Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the chunks appear to be golden at their edges but relatively colorless at the center.
- Let the tray cool off for few minutes and then transfer them into a ventilated wire container to allow them to cool by dissipating the enveloped heat.
- Serve them after they’re cool or at room temperature and they could also be stored for up to 3 days at max.
- Calories – 126 k.cal
- Carbohydrates – 12.00 g
- Protein – 4.0 g
- Fat – 7.0 g
- Sodium – 200 mg
The Peanut Butter Cookies are an absolutely best choice for having a quick snack with Tea and they even double up as a perfect snack during winters. You could try your own patterns too instead of using the fork but be aware that flattening them a little is crucial so that they do not stay uncooked at their center. Get a taste today!