If you love steak and crave garlic toasts then you are going to love this open sandwich as they are made up of steak prepared and tossed on the garlic bread. This Salsa Steak Garlic Toasts recipe is full of flavors with salsa, sour cream, and a hint of garlic that makes it a perfect meal!
A dish full of flavors and the tanginess, these toasts are craved by all and loved by everyone. You can prepare these toasts in no-time with ease. If you want to make an impromptu starter and surprise your family and friends with a delicious dish then you can choose this recipe without any doubt!
Appetizing Salsa Steak Garlic Toasts
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons of butter, salted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup of salsa sauce
- Sour cream and fresh cilantro
Method to Prepare:
- First of all, we prepare garlic bread.
- Get a small bowl and add butter into it with stirring in crushed and minced garlic also.
- Combine and stir well until it is immersed in each other and give you a strong garlic taste from the butter.
- Spread this butter on the slices of bread and heat it until the butter is melted, for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a large skillet and heat oil over medium heat and sauté steak until it is no longer pink, for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the delicious salsa sauce and cook and stir it until heated thoroughly.
- Put this steak on the prepared garlic toasts and top it up with sour cream and cilantro to give it a delicious look.
- Serve it hot and enjoy them!
- Calories: 375kcal
- Total fat: 16g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbs: 27g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
Must Read – Grilled Mushroom Cheese Sandwich
You can make these delicious Salsa Steak Garlic Toasts very promptly and easily and rock the party’s starter department with this delicious recipe. A dish full of flavors and taste, you and your family are going to love these little toasts and you can enjoy it with some more salsa!