Everyone loves sweet potatoes and everyone loves a barbecue; what if we combine the most loved dishes and make one of the most delicious and amazing dishes Grilled Sweet potatoes Recipe? A Delicious recipe that you can make from sweet potato using the barbecue method.
The result you will get will be a mouth-watering and lip-smacking dish you can ever make using only sweet potatoes! A dish full of flavors and spices and the smoky flavor you get from the grill will make you fall in love with this unique barbecue sweet potato recipe!
Drizzle lemon juice all over the sweet potatoes to balance out the sweetness of sweet potatoes and to give your recipe a tangy flavor. The golden-colored will be too hard to resist as you will be in awe of this simple yet delicious recipe.
Delicious Grilled Sweet potatoes Recipe
A perfect substitute for vegetarian people who want a barbecue party but want to avoid chicken, this dish will surely satisfy your hunger for a smoky flavored meal with your family in your backyard! Arrange a weekend barbecue party with friends and serve them this unique barbecue and enjoy your barbecue party like never before!
Let’s make this quick and amazingly delicious sweet potato barbecue!
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 serves
- 2 pounds of sweet potatoes
- 3 to 4tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup of finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Method to Prepare:
- First of all, you need to prepare your grill, prepare it for hot and direct heat.
- As your grill is getting heated up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice them lengthwise or diagonal into 1/4 –inch thick pieces.
- Now, coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle them with some kosher salt.
- Take a small bowl and combine cilantro, lime zest, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt.
- Check the grill, once the grill is hot; lay all the sweet potatoes on the grill grates.
- Now, cover the grill and cook each side of potatoes until they get some grill marks on them.
- This time will be around 3 to 6 minutes depending on how hot your grill is.
- Get your sweet potatoes in the dressing bowl and toss them well.
- Serve them immediately and hot!
If you are looking for a perfect side dish for your dinner night, then these potato barbecues are the best bet for you! A sweet and savory dish, you and your friends are going to love this sweet potato dish. Plan a weekend with your friends in the backyard and make this amazing barbecue to flourish your backyard party!