Paneer is one of the favorite foods of most of us. Of course, you might have eaten paneer in various different types of cuisines, such as rice, curry, mixed vegetables, and many more. But, have you ever tried this healthy ingredient in making a dessert? Many of you may not. So, let’s not limit paneer to different Cuisines only and make this Sweet Saffron Paneer dessert recipe
Don’t limit your favorite ingredient to cuisines only; let’s try this wonderful sweet dish with a combination of paneer, saffron, dry fruits, and rich cream. Feels like tempted to eat? Collectively these ingredients make a simple and flavorful melt in mouth dessert, named Saffron Paneer dessert.
This saffron paneer dessert recipe has an authentic Indian flavor of a sweet dish that can be enjoyed at any occasion, party, or festival. The rich flavors of all ingredients make it one of the must-try recipes at home. So, if you love paneer, use this healthy and protein-rich ingredient in preparing luscious dessert.
Saffron paneer dessert recipe
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 250 grams of paneer
- 1 teaspoon of roasted semolina
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of crushed cardamom seeds
- 1 tablespoon of almond powder
- 1 tablespoon of crushed pistachio nuts
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1 teaspoon of soaked saffron strands
- 1 tablespoon of dried fruits
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 leaf of paan
- 1 piece of coal
- 1 tablespoon of pure ghee
Method to Prepare:
- Take a large bowl and add paneer. Now, beat it with your hands gently until it turns smooth.
- Next, you have to add semolina, powdered sugar, crushed cardamom seeds, and almond powder, and mix all ingredients well.
- Take a large saucepan and transfer this mixture into it. Cook this mixture over low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Now, add crushed pistachio nuts and raisins and stir them perfectly.
- The next step involves binding this mixture with cream or milk (whatever you have taken) and transfer it in a heatproof bowl.
- Pour the cream on the mixture and sprinkle soaked saffron strands and dried fruits over the cream.
- Now, keep one paan leaf over it.
- Heat coal and place a cinnamon stick on it to give an ultimate flavor to the dessert, and keep it onto the pan leaf.
- Now, pour one tablespoon of hot pure ghee and seal the bowl with a foil for 5-6 minutes.
- Next, remove the foil, cinnamon stick, coal, and paan leaf from the bowl and serve this delicious dessert.
If you always crave to eat something sweet after lunch or dinner, you must definitely try this easy to make Saffron paneer dessert recipe so that you can satisfy your sweet craving anytime. Also, it will become a favorite part of a meal of the whole family.