If you love cookies then these innovative cookies are surely going into your cookbook. These Chocolate Kiss Cookies are decorated with colorful sprinkles and with a kiss of chocolate on the top of the cookie; a visual beauty you are just gonna love to eat.
These cookies are delicious and very easy-to-make as you can get these cookies done in less than 30 minutes. Whether you’re having a kid’s party or having a Valentine’s Day celebration or just waiting for Santa at Christmas; these chocolate kiss cookies are a hit among all age groups.
A perfect dessert with delicious taste and beautiful look; this cookie recipe is the best you can ask!
Appetizing Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 25 cookies
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of nonpareil sprinkles
- 25 Hershey’s kiss, unwrapped
Method to Prepare:
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper on it and set aside.
- Take a medium bowl and stir in flour, salt, and cocoa powder and whisk them together and set it aside.
- Put butter inside the mixer’s bowl and beat the butter until it becomes smooth on medium-high speed, for about 1 minute.
- Now add sugar in it and again beat it for 2 minutes on medium-high speed until it is creamed.
- Add egg yolk, milk, vanilla extract, and beat on high speed until it is combined, for about 2 minutes.
- Now, add all the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk them again with a hand mixer to combine them well.
- Pour the sprinkles in a small bowl and make balls of dough, with 3 teaspoons of dough per cookie; roll each ball into the sprinkles to cover the cookies with these amazing sprinkles.
- Place the dough ball on the baking sheet and bake them for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Press the chocolate kiss in the center of the cookie and get yourself ready to eat these delicious cookies!
If you are looking for a dessert that is not only easy-to-make but delicious-to-eat too, then these cookies kiss is a perfect recipe for you. Make your kid’s party or any other celebration amazing and fantabulous with these sweet cookies!