If you are looking for a perfect dessert that can not only satisfy your sweet cravings but also can be made very easily, then these pumpkin cinnamon rolls are your recipe! A sweet and savory recipe with healthy pumpkin as its base ingredient, you can make these rolls in less than 30 minutes.
These cinnamon rolls are covered with cheese cream on the top that gives these rolls a delicious and amazing taste and gives you a look that you can’t resist! You can easily add pumpkin to your kid’s meals without them noticing and create tasty and delightful rolls!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 mini cinnamon rolls
- 1 can of the crescent roll dough sheet
- ¼ cup of pumpkin, crushed and pureed
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3-ounces of cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup of butter softened
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of milk for frosting
Method to Prepare:
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and unroll the large sheet dough into one rectangle.
- Now, spread the pumpkin puree evenly on that dough and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the puree.
- Roll up the dough into a log starting from the shorter side and cut it with a thread or serrated knife into 10 slices.
- Place these slices into a greased baking dish and bake them for 18 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown in color. Let cinnamon rolls cool for 5 minutes into the baking tray.
- Meanwhile, make the cream cheese frosting. Take a medium-sized bowl and stir together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar, vanilla, and milk and add more milk if the frosting is still thick. Whisk the frosting until it is smooth and velvety.
- Spread the frosting all over the cinnamon rolls and do it freely because that frosting will make your cinnamon rolls flourish and give them an attractive and delicious look!
- Let them freeze for some time and eat them cool!
This Pumpkin cinnamon rolls recipe is delicious and quite healthy. You can make these rolls pretty easily and eat them and enjoy it with your family and friends as your dessert to round off a good dinner night!