Milky Bar is a bar of exotic chocolate and not everybody likes its taste as it is so sophisticated and so sweet; it will punch you with the sweetness in your mouth. The Milky Bar is one-of-a-kind chocolate and you have to be a white chocolate fanatic to like its taste.
The glamorous and erudite taste of Milky Bar is unparalleled and unforgettable and if you are one of those white-chocolate and Milky Bars enthusiastic then you are going to love this cheesecake as it has your favorite Milky Bar as the base ingredient.
Milky Bar Cheese Cake
Some Quick Tips:
- Once made, this cheesecake can last for at least 3 days in the fridge but it won’t last a day because it is so darn delicious!
- If you want your cake to look fancy, you can add some eatable decorations on your cakes and make it more delicious looking!
- It is better if you use a 20cm deep springform tin.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Setting time: 6 hours
- Servings: 8 to 12 servings
For Biscuit Base:
- 200g digestive biscuit
- 100g melted butter
For the Milky Bar Cheese Cake:
- 600g full-fat cheese cream
- 50g icing or caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g Milky Bar chocolate
- 200ml double cream
- Extra white chocolate to decorate
Method to Prepare:
For the Biscuit Base:
- Get a springform tin and grease it with butter paper.
- Now, blitz your biscuits using the food processor into little crumbs.
- In the chorus, melt your butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once melted, add it to your biscuit crumbs and whisk it together.
- Tip in this mixture in the springform and slide it into the fridge for at least 30 minutes while you prepare your cheesecake mix.
For Milky Bar Cheese Cake:
- Stir in your cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla into a large bowl and whisk it together until it is smooth.
- Gradually melt the Milky Bar in a heatproof bowl over a simmering pan of water. Allow it to return to room temperature.
- Add this delicious melted Milky Bar to the cheesecake mixture and stir together, without tasting it! (Although it is very hard to stop yourself from doing it!)
- Whip the 200ml of cream until it forms stiff peaks and then folds it softly into the cheese mixture until it is combined.
- It is now time to remove your tin from the fridge and top your biscuit base with this enchanting cheesecake mixture. Smooth it out as much as you can to get a suave look!
- Decorate this beauty with some chunk of Milky Bar or just melt it and drizzle it over, whatever you like!
- Pop this fine-looking cheesecake in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
- Slice it up and enjoy the sweetness like never before!
Try this Charming, sweet, velvety, and nostalgic cheesecake flavored with the undisputed king of white chocolate, “The Milky Bar” and lose yourself in this sweet angel!