Aketo diet is an eating plan that focuses on foods that provide a lot of healthful fats, adequate amounts of protein, and very few carbs. The goal is to get more calories from fat than from carbs.
To try this diet, you need to know some keto recipes as you have to eliminate carbs from your food completely and need to introduce healthy fats into your meals. To get these recipes on point is very necessary for people selecting these recipes for weight loss.
Keto recipes help you to increase your heart health and prevent various heart diseases. The diet is currently being used to treat several types of cancer and slow tumor growth. It can also reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s and slow its progression.
Keto recipes also help in concussion and aid recovery after brain injury. Lower insulin levels and eating less sugar or processed foods may help you improve acne.
Best Keto Recipes
Do you want to add some diet food in your daily routine? Do you want to start the keto diet? Do you want to know some delicious yet healthy recipes? Then these keto recipes will surely help you-
- Keto Pigs in a Blanket
- Cloud Bread
- Baked Avocado Chips
- Keto Pancakes
- Keto Gravy
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Keto Cornbread
Keto Pigs in a Blanket:
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4-ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs, divide
- 2 ½ cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package miniature hot dogs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Mustard, marinara sauce, or cheese sauce, for dipping
- Gather the ingredients and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in 30 seconds, until completely melted.
- Whisk together 2 eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Add this mixture into melted cheese and mix it until it forms a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and shape balls into 3 or 4 inch long ropes. Wrap the ropes around the hot dogs 2 to 3 times.
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Add a teaspoon of water to the final egg and whisk until combined. Brush it on the hot dogs.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10minutes. Make garlic butter and cover it.
- Serve it your favorite dip.
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2-ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Gather all the ingredients and preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it nonstick spray.
- Separate the eggs, placing the whites in one bowl and yolks in another mixing bowl. Add the cream of tartar into the whites and beat it with a hand mixer for 2 or 3minutes.
- Add cream cheese and salt to yolks and beat it until smooth.
- Carefully add about 1/3 of the egg whites to the yolk mixture and fold the mixture together and scoop out 6 to 8 disks on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and let it cool for more 2 or 3 minutes before serving.
Baked Avocado Chips:
- 2 medium ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredder
- Gather the ingredients and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and start to remove all the flesh from the avocado, place them into a bowl and mash.
- Add the rice flour to the mashed avocado and stir well. Now, grate the lime zest and squeeze out the juice of it.
- Add these to the avocado mixture with the chili, salt, and pepper. Add the parmesan, stir well, and place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and spray it with nonstick spray. Scoop out the chilled avocado mixture and place it on the baking paper.
- Baking in the oven for 20 minutes and once cooked, remove the tray from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chips with your favorite party dip.
- 4-ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gather your ingredients and add the softened cheese, almond flour, eggs, and vanilla extract to a large bowl.
- Whisk them together until completely combined and smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick pan on medium heat and add butter and swirl it around until it’s melted. Add the pancake batter on it in your desired shape.
- Cook the pancake for 1 minute and flip the pancake over. If needed turn the flame low.
- Serve the pancakes with extra butter and dig in.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 2 cups turkey broth
- 2 eggs yolks
- ¼ cup of cold water
- 2 teaspoon powder gelatin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, salted
- Gather ingredients and add olive oil to a sauté pan and heat on medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until soft.
- Add the broth to the pan and heat for 5 minutes and add contents to a blender and puree it until smooth.
- Temper the egg yolks with hot broth by adding a little bit of the hot broth to the eggs while whisking it vigorously.
- Soften the gelatin with the cold water and stir until it dissolves. Add the gravy back to the blender along with the gelatin and pepper.
- Serve the gravy for your favorite turkey.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- 2 shots espresso
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ cup heavy milk
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Whipped cream, cinnamon, garnishing
- Gather the ingredients and add the prepared espresso to a small saucepan. The espresso can be prepared before hours ahead of time.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, whole milk, pumpkin spice, and erythritol. Heat it until steaming.
- Froth the contents with a hand-held frother.
- Top with prepared whipped cream and a little cinnamon and serve immediately.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- Butter for greasing skillet
- Gather all the ingredients and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, eggs, and heavy cream to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until combined. Add in the melted butter and whisk again.
- Generously grease a 9 or 10-inch skillet with butter.
- Pour the batter into the greased skillet and place it in the preheated oven and bake it for 25 to30 minutes.
- Allow the cornbread to cool for about five minutes and then slice.
- Serve it with butter.
Try these keto recipes and lose your weight with some delicious food!!