To those of you who are fond of the Oreo cookies, would you like to prepare an Oreo Milkshake? That’s what we’ll be making today. Although summers come and go, there’s no set season to enjoy a delicious cool glass of Oreo Milkshake. Be it, kids or adults, the love for these sweet Oreo cookies prevails even after having them to the heart’s content. Thus, to satisfy your want for Oreo cookies, it is time we impart you our best recipe to make you happier in no time.
Lets quickly learn about all the ingredients that you’ll require along with all the guiding steps to prepare this delightfully thick chocolate smoothie for all the Oreo lovers:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
- Twenty OREO Cookies
- Four scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Eight tsp Chocolate Syrup
- Twenty-Six grams Chocolate Powder
- Two cups cold Milk
- First, you shall need to take all the pieces of sixteen Oreo cookies and crumble them well but not too finely.
- Put little over one tsp of chocolate syrup into all four glasses and let the syrup coat the walls by rolling or tilting it. Add half tsp syrup more if required.
- Now you must chop the four remaining cookies into halves and set them aside for the time being.
- Get a blender to add the crumbled Oreo cookies along with ice cream scoops and milk. Run the blender until the mixture looks smooth or until all the cookies pieces are no more lumped together.
- Take the blended mixture and pour it into the chocolate syrup walled glasses. DO NOT MIX or STIR.
- Lastly, you can either add cream on top of the glasses or simply add only the halved pieces of Oreo cookies on top before serving cold.
- Calories – 249 k.cal
- Carbohydrates – 33g
- Protein – 6g
- Fat – 11g
- Sodium – 208mg
- Sugar – 23g
The Oreo Milkshake is an amazing treat on sunny afternoons or warm evenings. Even at nighttime, the cold Oreo Milkshake will tickle your taste-buds sweetly. You could also choose to add cream, dry fruits into the blend too for a supremely rich and creamy chocolaty taste that is unparalleled. Adding chocolate chunks might help but then again, adding dark chocolate will require you to also add some sugar. Try this extremely gratifying milkshake today!