Since the lockdown, the health of people is on the decline, and it has become essential to keep your health top notch and stop it from deteriorating more. With gyms closed and going out is too risky, you will wonder how you can get back in shape and be fit again without exercise.
Well, you need not worry as the savior is here in the form of a Keto diet! Yes, you read it right, a diet can get you back in your shape with minimal exercise. You can opt for this diet and do yoga at your home and can get your body back by shedding some extra weight you put on during this quarantine period!
The Keto diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carb diet, and it forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. There are many benefits to this diet plan, and you can easily choose this plan to get back in shape.
It reduces your appetite, you will experience more weight loss, in the beginning, you will lose fat from your belly part, and that is the essential part of this diet, it reduces the risk of heart diseases, it will also help you reduce sugar and insulin level.
These are some of the benefits of this diet. Now, you will wonder, you have to eat bland and tasteless recipes in this diet. This diet features some of the most delicious recipes.
Here, we have included a Keto dessert Recipe that is not only delicious but full of nutrients, and you can add this recipe in your diet menu. Keto lava cake is one of the most delicious Keto dessert Recipes, and you will admire its taste and how amazing a diet recipe can become.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 servings
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Method to Prepare:
- Preheat your oven on 350F and prepare two ramekins by greasing them with a spray of coconut oil.
- Now, take a mixing bowl and add cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder, and mix them thoroughly.
- Add the eggs, butter, and vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Now, pour the mixture evenly between the 2 ramekins and put it in the oven.
- Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are firm, but the center is still a little jiggly. It is vital to keep it as it will let the lava out of the cake!
- Once, run the knife around edges to avoid any sticking, then take them out on the plate.
- You can enjoy it as is, or you can add sugar-free ice cream, or you can just enjoy the lava getting out of the cake!
- Calories: 211kcal
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 241 mg
- Sugar: 1g
If you are looking to add a delicious dish to your Keto diet, then this Keto dessert Recipe will make your belly full and give you a tasty and yummy dessert you have been waiting for so long. This Keto dessert is not only amazing in taste but also full of nutrients!