There are only two things we love about summer; the first one is mangoes and the second one is ice-cream. In this scorching heat, ice-cream is a boon to humankind and everybody loves a cup of cold ice-cream with loved ones in this hot summer. Have you heard About Three ingredients Ice-cream which is a delicious combination of whipping cream, Milk, and Vanilla extract?
You will wonder if you can make this at home eat the summer-savior anytime you want, right? Well, it is not complicated as you think as you can make it at home with only 3 ingredients and have the privilege to eat your favorite summer dessert anytime you want.
Just throw together these 3 ingredients and make yourself an ice-cream worthy to eat at party and family gatherings!
Three ingredients Ice-cream Recipe
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes (let it set for at least 6 hours)
- Servings: 6 to 8 servings
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. sweet condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Method to Prepare:
- Pour the snowy and delicious whipping cream into a stand mixer or bowl and start your mixer on high speed and mix until stiff peak starts to form. It will take roughly 5 minutes to form a cream that can stand on its own.
- Take a small bowl and mix together the vanilla extract and the sweet and delightful condensed milk. (Note: Make sure you don’t eat the condensed milk due to its fabulous and mind-blowing taste!)
- If you want to try and venture new flavor then this is the step to do it! Add refreshing mint, almonds, or the flavor-king strawberry to make your ice-cream more delightful and eye-catching tasty instead of clichéd vanilla!
- Now, the most delicate step! It is time to add this mixture into whipped cream but makes sure you do it as slow as you can.
- Spoon in a small amount of milk at a time and fold it into the whipped cream. Continue this step until all the milk is folded into the cream and your mixture looks light. Here, your mixer will get soupier so don’t worry and do your work with focus.
- Take a glass casserole and spread this delicious ice-cream mixture in it with the help of a spatula. Take 1 or 2 spoons out for yourself as you deserve it but make sure you don’t eat all before it turns into ice-cream!
- Let it set for at least 6 hours to get the best results as the more you let it set the more it will become delicious and enchanting!
- After 6 hours, your treat is ready as scoop one out in an ice-cream dish and decorate it with your favorite toppings and give your family a cold surprise at dinner!
Now, you don’t need to go to the ice-cream parlor as you have a delicious and awesome ice-cream waiting for you in the fridge, ready to pounce in your bowl, decorated with amazing toppings. Surprise your family and guests with this mind-blowing and beautiful ice-cream and beat the heat in style!