Who doesn’t love nachos? The spicy jalapenos, crispy nachos, and diced cheese – so yummy! No doubt this nacho sandwich will be your family’s next favourite dish. It will tantalise your taste buds and fill your meal with much-needed spicy heat.
Easy to prepare and full of spicy flavours – this is nacho sandwich is perfect to munch on weekends when you feel lazy about cooking. The tandoori mayonnaise will infuse this sandwich with spiciness. Plus, you can customise it as per your taste and liking.
Bring Street-style Flavors with this Nacho Sandwich!
One of India’s most famous street foods, this sandwich is gaining more and more fame due to its vibrant flavours and crunchy texture. You need not wait in line to get your hands on this delectable sandwich because we have brought the same recipe to your house.
Filled with chopped corn kernels, onions, and bell peppers and flavoured with tandoori mayonnaise – everyone in your home will fall in love with this sandwich. Plus, you can whip up this sandwich in just 10 minutes. So easy to make and delicious to eat!
Let’s see how you can make this sandwich easily at home!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 serves
- 4 slices of bread
- Half onion, chopped
- Half cup corn kernels
- Half green bell pepper, chopped
- Half cup jalapenos
- 1 medium bowl of tandoori mayonnaise
- 200gm nachos
- Diced cheese
Method to Prepare
- Take a bowl.
- Now, add onion, bell pepper, and corn kernels.
- Add tandoori mayonnaise to the veggies.
- Mix well. Your filling is ready.
- Now, add this filling to one side of the bread.
- Top it with mayonnaise and diced cheese.
- Close it with another slice of bread.
- Toast or grill this sandwich for 5 minutes.
- Once grilled, serve immediately with your favourite dip.
- Serve it with Bread Pizza Pockets at your next party, and ooze your guests and family members with your culinary skills.
- Instead of this filling, you can also fill this sandwich with Creamed Corns to enhance its flavours.