We can’t eat Maggi every day, no matter how much we love it. We usually eat it occasionally, especially when we are so hungry and have no time to cook something. But, we can enjoy different recipes having Maggi as one of their ingredients. Isn’t it? So, when you have time, try some innovative Maggi recipes like this Maggie Manchurian Recipe, instead of enjoying it directly.
Though you can satisfy your junk craving in various ways, here we have Indo-Chinese Maggi Manchurian recipe where you will combine your favorite Maggi with some vegetables to prepare Manchurian balls. Then these balls will be tossed in the mixture of some sauces, thus give you a delicious lip-smacking snack idea. This recipe can be served as an appetizer, snack, or even starter. So, add something new and unique to your next party.
Maggi Manchurian Recipe
This Maggi Manchurian recipe is easy to cook and all ingredients are easily available in all grocery stores. Just be ready with these ingredients and follow the recipe, you will definitely be happy to try this yummy snack at home.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 packet Maggi
- Half cup of grated carrot
- Half cup of grated cauliflower
- Half cup of chopped capsicum
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- Salt as per the taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of schezwan sauce
- One-fourth teaspoon of black pepper powder
- One-fourth cup of chopped onions (for making gravy)
- One-fourth cup of chopped capsicum (for making gravy)
- One-fourth cup of chopped carrots (for making gravy)
- 1 teaspoon oil (for making gravy)
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
Method to Prepare:
- Take a medium saucepan and cook Maggi as per the instructions given on the packet. And let it cool.
- Now, take a large bowl and add cooked Maggi, grated carrot, grated cauliflower, capsicum, all-purpose flour, and salt in it. Mix all ingredients well.
- Next, you have to make small size Manchurian balls by greasing your hands with oil.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these balls until they turn golden brown. Keep them aside.
- Take a mixing bowl to make a thin slurry. For this, add cornflour, water, soya sauce, vinegar, schezwan sauce, and black pepper powder in it. Once it is done, keep this slurry aside.
- Take a pan to make gravy and heat 1 tablespoon of oil in it. Now, add ginger garlic paste, onions, capsicum, and carrots. Sauté these vegetables until onions get translucent. Make sure that these vegetables must not be cooked completely, they must have crunchiness.
- Now, add the cornflour slurry, Manchurian balls and little salt in the pan and give it a boil.
- Now, simmer the heat and cook for only 2-3 minutes or until the gravy gets thick.
- Your Maggi Manchurian is ready now, garnish it with spring onions and serve it steaming hot.
- You can add vegetables as per your choice and availability.
- You can make this Maggi Manchurian recipe dry by simply adjusting the water level, which means add less water if you don’t want gravy.
It is really a superb Maggi Manchurian recipe for all Maggi lovers. The combination of veggies and Maggi will surely be loved by your kids. So, whenever they ask you for Maggi, you can add their favorite vegetables to make Manchurian balls and serve a healthy yet yummy snack.