Chicken and margarita cheese- a combination everyone will love and go wild once you put in front of them on the dining table. If you are chicken-lover and you are known to be a cheese-enthusiastic, then this unique Margarita Chicken recipe is just made for you!
Chicken preserved in the delicious and mind-blowing flavors of garlic and tangy lime, this flavorful chicken is ready to go on the coals anytime as will taste amazing when you smoke and grill it!
A perfect starter for your house party as it will give your party a delicious start and guest and family can know that this night got just better with this amazing cheesy chicken dish! A unique combination of chicken and cheese will make you gaga over this recipe and have an unforgettable starter!
Mouth-watering Margarita Chicken Recipe
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Servings 4 to 6 servings
- ½ cup of margarita mix
- 2/3 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion salt
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of light olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
Method to Prepare:
- Take a bowl of the blender and place cilantro, pepper, garlic powder, and onion salt into it.
- Now, pour in margarita ix, lime juice, orange juice, and honey in it and puree it at high speed.
- Now, slow the speed to medium and steadily add olive oil into it and blend it until it is creamy.
- Place the chicken breasts in a glass bowl and pour the marinade we prepared overtop and toss it well to coat perfectly. Let it set in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess and discard the remaining marinade.
- Put the chicken on the grill and cook it until it is tender and all the juices run clear from it.
- Serve it hot with a cob of corn and some butter on it to make this dish more creamy and delicious!
- Calories: 390kcal
- Total Fat: 21g
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 28g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
It is a perfect chicken dish to try on a weekend grill-party as you’ll enjoy the chicken in a new and creamier way with family and friends on a sunny day in the garden. You can prepare this Margarita Chicken Recipe as your party starter and catch your guests with a surprisingly delicious and tasty dish in the beginning!