Whether it’s early in the morning or just another quiet afternoon, you could satisfy both your tastebuds and hunger with this appetizing recipe that can be prepared in less than half an hour. The Garlic Spaghetti Recipe is easy to prepare and ever so delicious that it could be easily counted as a perfect summer pasta dish as well as qualify in your top five recipes of all time.
While there do exist various hunger fixes in the form of ready to cook ramen noodles and such, the garlic spaghetti recipe is not only salubrious but also nutritious. Preparing it at home will give you the benefit of cooking it as per your desire instead of relying on the same generic taste which is common in takeout meals.
Garlic Spaghetti Recipe
Give yourself another reason to take pride in when you prepare and serve this self-made meal that will undoubtedly gratify you. Let’s now take a glance over the basic minimum ingredients that you’ll require and the crucial steps to get you started with making this lovely dish.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Seven garlic cloves
- 225 g spaghetti noodles
- One tbsp butter
- One tbsp soy sauce
- One cup parmesan cheese
- One tbsp olive oil
- One tsp sesame oil
Steps to Prepare
- Begin by cooking the noodles as per instructions given on the packaging and then drain but also keep them warm.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add butter to let it melt.
- Add the minced garlic saute and stir often so that it doesn’t burn up. Stir for 4-5 minutes till the mixture is golden in appearance.
- Take away the heat from under the skillet to then add soy sauce and sesame oil followed by stirring well.
- Now, add the warm noodles and mix everything properly.
- Finally, serve the noodles with parmesan cheese.
- Add noodles and toss everything together.
- Calories – 310 k.cal
- Carbohydrates – 45.00 g
- Protein – 10.0 g
- Fat – 10.0 g
- Sodium – 263 mg
- Cholesterol – 12 mg
The Garlic Spaghetti is an easy to cook dish that can evidently serve up as a rescue meal when you’re either too tired to prepare a whole meal or just plain hungry except that you also want something home cooked at the same time. Additionally, another best thing about this quick recipe is that you could add other ingredients such as olives, onions, and so on to elevate the taste so that you could have it for a zesty dinner with your perfect someone or the whole family.