What is better than starting your day with delicious and tastiest pancakes using bananas you will ever have in your breakfast? The soft, cheesy flavor and yielding texture make it an amazing pancake recipe with a melt-in-your-mouth quality.
This banana pancake recipe is prepared with yogurt and cottage cheese that not only brings the delicately flavored pancakes to the breakfast table but also brings extra protein to your breakfast. These pancakes are a little crispier from outside, but you will feel the fluffiness on the inside. You might have prepared pancakes before, but the combination of cheese and other ingredients is so amazing that after eating these pancakes once, your family will expect them on the breakfast table every morning.
These cheesy pancakes made with banana can be your perfect breakfast, but believe it or not, they are something more than those ordinary banana pancakes. The hot Maple syrup on the top helps round out the flavor. Really, what an amazing start of the day?
So, instead of wasting more time, you must start making this Banana Pancake recipe.
Banana Pancake Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 20 squares
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- Half teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of white wheat flour
- Half teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 bananas and cut them into slices
- Half cup of warm Maple syrup
Method to Prepare:
- Take a large bowl and add yogurt, cheese, eggs, and lemon juice. Whisk all ingredients wisely.
- Take another bowl and add white wheat flour, baking soda, and salt in it. Mix everything well.
- Now, mix this flour mixture to a bowl with yogurt mixture and stir all ingredients until they blend perfectly.
- Take a large skillet and saucepan and heat it over a medium to low heat.
- Coat the base with non-stick cooking spray and pour the large spoonful of the final mixture onto the skillet/saucepan. You can keep the size of the pancake as per your choice.
- Once you pour the mixture in the pan, put 3-4 slices of banana directly on the pancake and press it gently into the mixture.
- Now, cook the one side of the pancake for 3-5 minutes, and once its top begins to gurgle, flip it, and then cook another side of the pancake for 3-4 minutes or until it turns brown.
- If you are using a large skillet, you can make 2-3 pancakes at the same time or it depends on the size of the pancakes you are going to make.
- To keep the pancakes warm, you can place them in the oven at 200 degrees F while you are finishing with all pancakes.
- Now, for serving, place more slices of bananas at the top of pancakes and drizzle hot maple syrup over it.
- If you don’t have maple syrup, it can be substituted with honey, one of the healthy ingredients for this banana pancakes recipe.
- You can keep these pancakes in the refrigerator for a few days and whenever you feel like eating something, simply take them out and microwave them for just 30-40 minutes and pour maple syrup or honey on the top as per your choice.
- Calories: 320cal
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
It is a simple, easy, and delicious Banana pancakes recipe that you can easily make even for everyday breakfast. The cheesy flavor and softness of the pancake in the mouth will urge you to take another one plate of banana pancake. Enjoy this mouthwatering and healthy breakfast!