If you are looking to eat your chicken in a new and delicious way then this Baked Chicken Taquitos is going to be your favorite chicken dish! A simple and easy recipe; chicken Taquitos are a delicious way to innovate the clichéd chicken recipe and present them with amazing Taquitos filled with cheese!
Baked Chicken Taquitos are stuffed with cheese and chicken and make a great meal or appetizer. These homemade taquitos are a family favorite, in addition to that learn how to make taquitos you can freeze for later
Delicious Baked Chicken Taquitos
A perfect combination of chicken and cheese, this recipe is fantastic and with tangy sauces and tasty flavorsome spices used here; you are just going to love this chicken! A perfect recipe for a party appetizer as well as your meal; chicken Taquitos is going to rock your home!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 20 servings
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of ground chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 corn tortillas
For the Toppings:
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Chopped green onion
Method to Prepare:
- First of all, preheat oven on 425 degrees F and spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Take a medium bowl and combine chicken with cumin powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and lime juice.
- Stir well until chicken is coated very well with these spices and then add cheddar cheese into it.
- Now, it is time to make the roll.
- Get two paper towels damp and place them tortilla one at a time between these two towels and microwave it for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Remove it from the microwave and roll it up the Taquitos.
- Take the chicken and cheese mixture and put a tablespoon of it into the Taquitos and roll it up tightly.
- Now, use the cooking spray on the Taquitos but use it generously.
- Bake the Taquitos for 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden in color.
- Remove from the oven and serve them warm with the toppings of your choice and enjoy them!
If you love Mexican food then you are surely going to love these chicken Taquitos and as we all know that Mexican cuisines are always full of flavors and spices; this dish is no different. You are going to love this flavorsome dish and you won’t be able to turn down the urge to eat this Taquitos over and over again!