A quick Cheese garlic sandwich toast in under 10 minutes. Nothing can beat the warm cheesy toasted slices of bread flavoured with homemade garlic butter. Crisp and lightly golden, it is the perfect way to fill your snacking option with rich and explosive flavours!
This cheese garlic sandwich recipe is one such recipe that can be whipped and munched anytime you want! This a very easy recipe – only 4 to 5 pantry staples are enough to make this sandwich. This version of garlic bread takes ordinary grilled cheese to another level!
Recipe to Make the Best Cheese Garlic Sandwich!
This recipe uses minimum ingredients and can be a foolproof snacking option for kids and adults. You can let your creativity flow freely and add various toppings like green chillis for spiciness and veggies to add nutrients to the sandwich.
Plus, we will make garlic butter instead of the store-bought version. Hence, you no longer need to order garlic bread online, as this homemade garlic butter will infuse your bread slices with a strong garlicky flavour! You can also add this homemade butter to other sandwich recipes to infuse them with your own flavours.
In this recipe, homemade garlic butter is slathered on slices of bread, filled with cheese slices, and toasted to perfection. Even describing this flavourful toastie is mouthwatering. The intense garlic flavour is undoubtedly going to tantalise your taste buds.
Let’s see how you can make these cheese toasties.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 serve
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1tbso garlic
- Small bowl chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Small bowl mix herbs
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 cheese slice
Method to Prepare
- Take a bowl.
- Add butter and garlic.
- Then, add chilli flakes, oregano, and mix herbs.
- Give it a good mix to combine.
- Now, Spread this mixture on one slice of bread and put it on a non-stick pan, butter-side down.
- Put a cheese slice on top of the bread.
- Spread the garlic butter on another piece of bread, butter-side up.
- Now, put the bread on top and toast them.
- Flip once the bottom bread is golden brown.
- Roast for another 5 minutes over medium flame.
- Your garlic bread is ready!
- Serve immediately, and enjoy.