If you love chicken then you surely know how delicious and amazing fried chicken recipe tastes. A delicious and treat to your mouth which is craving for spicy flavors, this crispy and delightful chicken will make you go in awe for its taste.
This is a perfect recipe to use as a starter in your home-party to start it on a good and pleasant note. This recipe is brimming with different flavors and you can make it in less than 30 minutes.
Super Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe
If you are running late then just get your chicken ready and make this healthy chicken recipe in no-time! Certainly, this chicken lives up to its name… it definitely IS crispy!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12 chicken pieces
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 3 teaspoons of pepper, divided
- 2 ½ teaspoons of poultry seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 broiler/fryer chicken
- Oil for deep-fat frying
Method to Prepare:
- Take a large shallow dish or bowl and combine 2 cups of flour, 2 tablespoons of garlic salt, 1 tablespoon of paprika, 2 ½ teaspoons of both pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Take another bowl and beat egg and 1 ½ cup water and add remaining flour, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of salt in it.
- Dip chicken in the egg mixture and then toss it in the flour mixture and turn the chicken to coat it well.
- Take a deep-fat fryer and heat oil at 575 degrees and fry chicken in batches.
- Fry chicken, several pieces at a time until it becomes golden brown both the side, for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Hot it and enjoy them hot and spicy!
- Fry your chicken as per its size and thickness. Sometime it may take more than 7 to 8 minutes to get your chicken crispy. Fry it until golden brown.
- You can use canola, vegetable, and peanut oil to fry your chicken as they have higher smoke points.
- You can dip chicken in buttermilk before you fry it; dipping it in the buttermilk will make your chicken tender and juicy and make your chicken soft, moist and delicious chicken.
- Calories: 543kcal
- Total fat: 33g
- Cholesterol: 137mg
- Protein: 42g
- Carbs: 17g
If you are planning for a picnic weekend with your family and friends then this is the recipe you’re looking to take with you. A perfect chicken recipe liked by all and a dry and non-spilling factor will make your picnic packing easy. Dry, crispy, and delicious; you gonna love this tender and juicy chicken!