This aloo katli recipe is a simple, quick, and crispy potato dish that can be served with a side of chapati and paratha. This 8-ingredient recipe is undoubtedly going to tantalise your taste buds!
This quickfire aloo katli recipe is perfect for you when you need something quick. The best thing about this recipe is to serve it as a snack, appetiser, or side dish; prepare it with simple spices and fried potatoes; this potato snack recipe is a must-try!
Quick Aloo Katli Recipe!
If you are a street food fanatic, you will fall in love with this easy and quick aloo katli recipe. Not a pro in the kitchen? Well, you need not worry as this aloo katli recipe will provide you with the best appetiser for the party.
All you need to do is wash the potatoes, cut them into pretty round pieces, and follow the recipe. Ten minutes later, you will have a plate full of delicious, golden, and crispy potatoes. Serve it with green chutney or mayonnaise.
That’s it, and you will have one of the easiest potato recipes at your helm, ready to be gobbled. So, let’s see how you can make this dish at home with minimal effort!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 serves
- Two Potatoes, roundly cut
- One cup of rice flour
- Two teaspoon chilli flakes
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Salt, as per taste
- Red chilli powder, as per taste
- One teaspoon of coriander powder
Method to Prepare
- Firstly, cut potatoes into thick slices.
- Slide them into the water to prevent their discolouration.
- Remove them from the water and let them dry for 10 minutes before shallow frying them.
- Now, add oil to a pan.
- Add potato slices to it.
- Then, evenly sprinkle rice flour over the slices.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, and coriander powder.
- Please give it a good mix and cook for a further few minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot!
- Serve this aloo katli immediately after cooking, as they will become soggy if left as it is.
- This recipe is perfect for birthdays, game nights, and kitty parties.
- If you are planning a get-together at home, go for this quick street food delicacy that will surely be loved by adults and kids alike.
- You can also serve it with a bowl of raita and some laccha paratha.
- Pairing it with your favourite cocktail can unleash its flavour, allowing you to relish the flavours of this street food.