This easy and quick chilli garlic noodles recipe will satisfy your Chinese takeout cravings. With just a handful of ingredients, make this Indo-Chinese delicacy and solve your weekday dinner dilemma.
When you crave something delicious on weekdays but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, then this Indo-Chinese chilli garlic noodles recipe is here. A perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavours of sauces, this garlic noodles recipe is going to be your family’s favourite dinner recipe.
One of The Best Noodles Recipes to Try at Home!
Indo-Chinese cuisine has its own set of recipes, along with unique fragrant spices and veggies. You can use veggies such as cabbage, onion, and bell pepper here. However, do not cook them; adding them after the noodles are mixed will provide the dish with the raw crunch.
This recipe is going to provide you with restaurant-style noodles that you get in high-end Indo-Chinese restaurants! Keeping the veggies crunchy is going to contrast with the soft noodles, providing you with a mouthwatering delicacy.
So, if you are an Indo-Chinese noodles fanatic, this recipe is a must-try! A simple, colourful, and flavour-enriched recipe, this noodles recipe is something everyone will love. Full of healthy veggies, spiced with aromatic herbs, and flavoured with spicy sauces, these noodles are perfect to have any time of the day.
So, let’s see how you can make these noodles at home!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serving: 2 serves
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Half cabbage, sliced
- One capsicum, sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Salt, as per taste
- Black pepper, as per taste
- One teaspoon Kashmiri Lal mirch
- Small bowl schezwan sauce, adjust according to you your taste
- Two tablespoons of tomato sauce
- One teaspoon of soya sauce
Method to Prepare
- Take a deep-fry pan and pour oil into it.
- Add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Then, add cabbage, onion, and capsicum.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, and red chilli powder.
- Now, add boiled noodles.
- Then, add schezwan sauce, tomato sauce, and soya sauce.
- Mix and combine well.
- Sprinkle spring onion and serve!