If you have eaten pasta in restaurants then you know how delicious their tomato sauce is! It is just fantastic and you won’t have words to describe its deliciousness. Imagine if you can make this same tomato sauce at your home and too very quickly!
Well, you don’t have to imagine! Just get your kitchen and tomatoes ready and prepare yourself as you are going to make the exact tomato sauce at your home with this tomato sauce recipe. Say farewell to those inauthentic, harmful, and sugar-loaded readymade tomato sauce and make yourself one at your home in a healthy way!
15 minutes of your time and it will be ready before your pasta is cooked! Yes, you read that right! You can make this sauce very easily and conveniently at your home without any difficulties and blossom your pasta with this amazingly delicious and finger-licking sauce.
Get your tomatoes and be apron-ready because we are going to make a delicious tomato sauce!
Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: can be used for 1lbs. of pasta
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 or 5 cloves of fresh garlic cloves
- Small bunch of fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 jar of chopped tomatoes or puree
- 1 ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 3 or 4 leaves of fresh basil
Method to Prepare:
- Take a large sauté pan and heat oil in it over medium-high heat. Crush the garlic cloves in the pan and add some red chili flakes if you love your food spicy.
- Sauté the garlic and add parsley in it.
- Turn the heat up high and add tomatoes, cover the lid quickly for 30 seconds. Stir it with a wooden spoon and lower the heat and take note that you simmer it on a fast.
- Add salt and continue to simmer at a high flame and don’t forget to stir often.
- Do not overcook it as it will be thickened very quickly and make sure the sauce is thick so you can add it in your pasta.
- Taste the sauce you prepared, if it doesn’t taste delicious then it is not your fault, just add some more salt then add some basil leaves.
- If it is possible, don’t wash them as the water will wipe away the aroma and taste of the basil and may blend your sauce’s taste.
- If you are looking to make pasta in the traditional way then add the sauce in your pasta and enjoy them with some basil leaves on top!
- If you want to make your pasta in American-style then put your pasta in the serving dish and then pour this delicious sauce over it to enhance the flavor and taste!
Make this amazing sauce at your home and take your pasta to a new level with its delicious flavor and its mesmerizing aroma will take into the delicious pasta universe. Make this quick and easy tomato pasta sauce at your home and enjoy its flavors and amazing fragrance!