These mini pancakes are crispy on the outside and soft, tender in the center. They are so versatile that you can serve them with anything you want. Additionally, you need not have to wake up early to prepare for them. Just whip the batter and enjoy this delicious breakfast dish.
They are becoming more and more famous and slowly enjoying a great fanfare on our dining table. You don’t need to cut into a stack of large pancakes, making these mini cakes a huge favorite for toddlers.
Effortless and Delectable Mini Pancake Recipe!
You can sprinkle these pancakes with powdered sugar, softened butter, and your favorite syrup to enjoy a hearty breakfast. Fresh berries, scrambled eggs, and sausage links are some of the best accomplices of these pancakes. You can also serve them with your favorite ingredients, as you can never go wrong with these mini pancakes.
Mini pancakes are known as Silver Dollars in most places due to their small stature. They can be easily made and perfect for parties, brunches, kids, and pancake kabobs. Every spoonful is packed with buttery and crispy mini pancakes that are smothered in butter and loads of maple syrup. Let’s see how you can make these scrumptious pancakes at home!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Loads of small pancakes!
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup buttermilk sub milk or see notes
- 1 ½ tbsp whisked egg
- oil for the pan
Method to Prepare
- Take a large bowl and gather flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
- In that bowl, add whisked eggs and buttermilk. Mix it with a fork and ensure that you don’t overmix it. Instead, mix out all the large lumps. Your pancake batter is ready.
- Now, fill the squeeze bottle or ziplock bag with this batter with a tiny corner cut-off (if using a ziplock bag.)
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium-low flame and brush a thin layer of oil on the pan.
- Now, squeeze out the mini pancakes and cook them until they start to bubble.
- Once they are golden brown, flip them. Cook for another 30 seconds and scoop them out into a bowl.
- Drizzle some maple syrup and slither butter and serve!
This mini pancake recipe is perfect for making a light and fluffy breakfast. Additionally, it is kid-friendly and delicious! The best thing about these pancakes is that they can be made from scratch and whipped in just minutes. Hence, try this mini pancake recipe and enjoy a delectable breakfast in the morning!