If you are looking for a dip to go with your chicken, pork, or lamb then this tangy and spicy mango chutney recipe is the thing you must try! Perfect chutney with a tangy, tasty, and spicy condiment, it will be present in every Indian’s house.
It is the season of mango and we must take advantage of it and get all the mangoes we can and use it to make the spicy and tasty chutney out of it. This chutney is brimming with flavors with garlic and pepper running wild in the chutney and acidity of mango giving it a tangy and refreshing flavor!
It is easy to made and delicious to eat. What else you need! Just make it for yourself and treat your family with flavors and tanginess!
Tangy Mango Chutney Recipe
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time 45 minutes
- Servings: 6 jars
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 6 cups of mangoes, peeled and cut in small pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup of golden raisins
- ¼ cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, whole
- ¼ teaspoon of red chili flakes
Method to Prepare:
- Take a skillet and combine sugar and vinegar in it and bring it to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add all the other ingredients in it and simmer, uncovered, until the syrup is slightly thickened, for until 40 minutes.
- Pour them into jars and save it.
- Use it when you need it and make your meal tasty and delicious!
If you are looking for a partner for your crispy fried chicken recipe then you should use this amazing lip-smacking and delicious chutney to make enjoy your chicken like never before! You can use this chutney to give flavor to any of your starters and make it full of flavors and tangy!