There is no perfect time to warm up your toaster and make this delighted grilled chicken sandwich. Here, shredded chicken is combined well with mayonnaise and then grilled to perfection to provide you with a delicious and tender chicken sandwich.
Generally speaking, chicken sandwiches don’t exist to excite. Rather, it is a staple dish that you can whip up when you don’t feel like cooking yet need something tummy-filling. Plus, you need not have to go on a shopping spree to make this sandwich. You’ll need just a few ingredients and your sandwich will be ready in a jiffy!
Delicious Chicken Sandwich Recipe You Must Try!
When you have sudden hunger pangs, you can always rely on this chicken sandwich along with the ever-delicious Grill Cheese Sandwich. They’re easiest to make and can be prepared in just 10 minutes. Talking about this recipe, it is a perfect dish to up your protein intake. Plus, you can also add your favorite veggies to make it a wholesome meal.
For making this grilled chicken sandwich, you’ll need bread, shredded chicken, mayonnaise, some veggies, butter, salt, and some herbs to infuse your sandwich with some delicious flavors. Plus, it is so versatile that you can make it for breakfast, lunch, as well as for brunch!
So, let’s see how you can make this delicious chicken sandwich easily at home!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 serve
- 1/2 cup boiled, chopped chicken
- salt as required
- 2 slices of white bread
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 4 leaves of lettuce romaine
- 3 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 capsicum (green pepper)
Method to Prepare
- Firstly, take a large bowl and add boiled, shredded chicken to it.
- Then, add bell peppers, chat masala, salt, and mayonnaise. Give it a good mix to combine. Keep it aside.
- Now, apply butter to both the slices of bread and then spread the washed lettuce on it.
- Then, add the prepared chicken filling and cover it with the second slice of bread to make a sandwich.
- Apply the remaining butter to the top slice and place it in the griller. Grill the sandwich for 2 to 4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Once done, serve it hot with your dip.
Are you looking for something delicious, tummy-filling yet easy to make? If yes, then this grilled chicken sandwich is surely gonna catch your eye. It is lip-smackingly delicious and you will need only 10 minutes to assemble this sandwich. So, whenever you are not in the mood of cooking yet want to eat something tangy and savory, then try this recipe!