This no-bake coconut rum balls recipe is easy, quick, and packed with loads of coconut rum. These rum balls will make a perfect holiday treat or a delicious DIY Christmas gift!
All you need are just a handful of ingredients and boom! Your coconut rum balls are ready! If you want to make this recipe kid-friendly then you can skip adding rum. They will still tasty as ever.
Delectable Coconut Rum Balls Recipe
These rum balls taste typical Caribbean shores, which are easy to make and no-bake desserts for adults. If you freeze them overnight, then they will taste heavenly. This recipe will learn how you can make these delicious and spirituous rum balls.
So, let’s see how you can prepare these delicious little coconut rum balls.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 24 balls
- One 11-oz box vanilla wafers
- 2 cups pecans
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup high-quality cocoa
- 1/2 cup dark coconut rum
- 3 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 cup flaked coconut for rolling
Method to Prepare
- Add flaked coconut to a food processor and blend it until it is fine.
- Remove this processed coconut in a shallow dish for rolling later.
- Now, add vanilla wafers and nuts to the food processor. Process until they are large crumbs in size.
- Then, pour this mixture into a large bowl and sprinkle powdered sugar along with cocoa.
- Give it a good stir to combine.
- Now, pour the corn syrup and rum into the mixture and give it a good stir.
- With the help of your hands and a small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into balls.
- Roll each ball in the blended coconut.
- Put them in an air-tight container and let them rest for a day or two for better taste.
You can put them on a dessert to make it more beautiful or gift them for Christmas. So, if you are looking for delicious and easy holiday desserts, these coconut rum balls will provide you with something delicious and decadent to feast upon at your holiday party.