After munching loads and loads of sweets, you will crave something to wash all that down your throat. Well, worry not! we have you covered. This is where christmosa will come into play!
Christmosa is one such drink that will help you settle your food with a drink that is refreshing and flavorful. So, if you are looking for a drink that you can add to your Christmas party menu then try this amazing drink.
So, let’s see how you can create this energy-boosting drink!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 8 serves
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 120 g whole fresh cranberries
- 100 g green grapes, halved
- 175 g pomegranate seeds
- 240 ml sparkling grape juice
- 1 bottle Champagne
Method to Prepare
- Take a large pitcher and add apples, cranberries, grapes, and pomegranate seeds to it.
- Now, pour sparkling grape juice and champagne together into the pitcher and stir.
- Throw some ice cubes and enjoy!
Add this amazing drink to your party menu and refresh the mood of the party with it. It is easy to make and rejuvenating to drink. So, get your champagne and regular fruits ready and make a revitalizing drink for your next party.