Making your favorite copycat Olive Garden salad is now possible with our easy recipe. This garden salad recipe is addicting, and delicious, and can be made in just a few minutes along with the dressing! All you need to do is to combine salad ingredients with a zesty, slightly sweet, and little tangy Italian dressing to make the most perfect salad recipe ever!
You will wonder who invented the salads. Well, back in the early salad-eating period (circa 1st century CE), Greeks and Romans created a dish that combined raw veggies then drizzled vinegar oil over them and sprinkle aromatic herbs to invent the world’s first salad!
Healthy and Tummy-filling Green Olive Garden Salad Recipe!
Along with the ever-delicious lemon-herb lime rice salad recipe, you are just going to love this garden salad recipe. What makes our garden salad recipe a little more special is the homemade salad dressing we are using. It will enhance its taste and let you enjoy this healthy dish deliciously.
In this recipe, we have combined lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onion, and croutons and tossed them all in a creamy, homemade Italian dressing to present you with one of the healthiest delicacies. You can serve this salad as a hearty, healthy side dish or add some grilled chicken to make it a tummy-filling meal!
So, let’s see how you can make this crisp, fresh, and so addictive garden salad recipe at home!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Servings: 6 serves
- 6 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 sliced Roma tomatoes
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup whole black olives
- ⅓ cup shaved or freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup garlic croutons
For Salad Dressing
- 1.7-ounce Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- ½ teaspoon salt and cracked black pepper
Method to Prepare
- Take a large bowl and toss lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and olive well.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of parmesan, croutons, and pepperoncini. Keep it aside.
- Now, let’s prepare the salad dressing. Take a jar and combine all the ingredients listed under the salad dressing section.
- Close the jar and shake it vigorously.
- Pour this prepared dressing over the salad and toss everything well.
- Serve and enjoy!
The crunchiness and freshness of veggies will combine well with the zestiness and tanginess of the dressing and will present you with a healthy yet delicious salad recipe. So easy to make and so delicious to eat – don’t delay. Try this delicious Garden Salad recipe and enjoy a healthy meal!