Are you looking for something mild and delicious for your breakfast? If so, then this turkey breakfast sausage recipe is the perfect dish for you. It is full of flavors and savory with just a hint of sweetness and spice.
Heavenly earthy flavors are jumbled into this deliciously juicy Turkey Breakfast Sausage Recipe! Each patty is infused with a sensationally scrumptious low-carb ground turkey that makes every bite feel like a holiday.
Flavorful Turkey Breakfast Sausage Recipe!
Imagine eating only pancakes or grits every day for breakfast! Well, these breakfasts are incomplete without some delicious and lip-smacking sausages to go with them. So, make every morning flavorful with this homemade Turkey Breakfast Sausage Recipe.
All you need is ground turkey and a few dried herbs to cook up one of the most delectable breakfasts, all in 30 minutes or less! These patties are going to be your family’s most favorite breakfast recipe.
This sausage recipe is easy to make, healthy, and perfect for a low-carb breakfast. Depending on how you prefer your morning meal, you can customize it by making it super spicy, smokey, or sweeter!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 patties
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (455 g)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- One teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- oil, as needed
Method to Prepare
- Take a large bowl and mix turkey, pepper, thyme, sage, garlic powder, and salt.
- Now, form twelve equal patties from the seasoned turkey meat.
- Take a skillet and coat it with a bit of oil. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Now, add patties to the pan. Cook on each side until the inside is no longer pink.
- Serve them hot and enjoy!
- Dice the onion as small as you can. With dishes such as sausage or meatballs, smaller pieces of onions look and taste better. Additionally, the mixture will stay formed. On the other hand, large-cut onions can cause the patties to fall apart.
- Make a big batch of patties as you can store them in the freezer. To do that, wrap every patty in plastic wrap and then place them in a zip lock bag.
- Before you start making the final patties, make a test patty. Taste and see if anything is needed or not. Season it if desired.
- Make sure you don’t overcook the patties. Otherwise, they will be dry in texture instead of juicy.
- Instead of using a spoon, use your hands to mix ingredients. The reason is simple – the spoon will crush ingredients, and you risk mashing the ingredients into a paste. Our light touch is the perfect tool for this job!
Making this fresh turkey breakfast sausage from scratch is quick, easy, healthier, simple, and tastes much better than the store-bought stuff. Try this simple yet delicious recipe at your home and present a delightful dish for your breakfast!