If you are looking for a salad recipe that is not only healthy but delicious too than look no further than Tomato Chickpea Salad as it will give you all the nutrients with a punch of flavors present in it. You are gonna love this recipe due to its flavors and nutritional values.
You can make this salad pretty quickly and without any hassle too. All you need is some tomatoes, some chickpeas, and some herbs to make it flavorsome and boom! Your healthy and delicious salad is ready to eat!
You can make this dish with just one bowl and you don’t need to prepare beforehand. Just assemble these healthy ingredients and make it in a wave!
Tomato Chickpea Salad
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Ready in: 2 hours
- Servings: 4 servings
- 19-ounces of beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons of red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cup of parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method to Prepare:
- Take a large bowl and combine chickpeas, onion, garlic, tomato, and parsley.
- Now, drizzle lemon juice in these ingredients to give it a tangy flavor.
- Stir in olive oil and season it with salt and pepper to your taste to give it a much-needed blast of flavor.
- Set it aside and let it chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Taste the salad and adjust the seasoning and add if needed.
- Serve this healthy salad and enjoy it!
- Calories: 262kcal
- Total Fat: 12g
- Carbs: 33g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg