Do you want to infuse your tacos with enticing Indian flavors? If yes, then try this Taco Bhel Recipe. Here, taco shells are filled with tangy bhel and drizzled with myriads of flavorful chutneys. A unique and colorful recipe – do try it as your next party’s appetizer.
This taco bhel recipe will combine the spicy, saucy Mexican flavors with Indian spiced bhel to provide a simple yet delicious dish. This recipe is easy to make as you can whip it up in less than 10 minutes.
Easy Taco Bhel Recipe You Must Try!
Fusion cuisine is one aspect of the culinary world that combines elements of different cooking traditions. These recipes have played a massive role in many innovations. One such fusion recipe is this taco bhel recipe.
Here, we will add our favorite bhel into taco shells and then drizzle it with chutneys and flavored curd to give your taste buds a flavorful punch. The best thing – you can make this recipe anytime you want.
So, let’s see how you can make this Taco Bhel recipe quickly.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 serves
- 1 small cup masala sing
- Half onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Half cucumber, chopped
- One small cup of lime juice
- 1 medium cup nylon sev
- One packet of taco seasoning
- 1 cup flavored curd
- 1 cup tamarind chutney
- 1 cup green chutney
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Green chilies, chopped
- 1 box of taco shells
- Mexican salsa sauce for spreading
- Nylon sev, for garnishing
- Flavored curd for drizzling
Method to Prepare
- Firstly, take a small bowl.
- Now, add masala sing.
- Then, add onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander leaves, and green chilies.
- Drizzle lime juice.
- Then, sprinkle chaat masala and pink salt.
- Sprinkle nylon sev.
- Now, pour green chutney, tamarind chutney, and flavored curd.
- Your bhel is ready.
- Take taco shells and spread the Mexican salsa sauce at the bottom.
- Then, add your prepared bhel into the taco shells.
- Now, drizzle green chutney, tamarind chutney, and curd over it.
- Sprinkle nylon sev over it.
- Your taco bhel is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
- These tacos can be your perfect partner when you are hungry late at night and binge-watching your favorite series. With just a handful of readily available ingredients, whip this taco bhel anytime.
- You can serve these tacos with the delicious stuffed tacos recipe to enjoy a taco-themed party with your friends and family.
- If you love chicken, you can try this taco recipe with chicken tacos, teriyaki chicken tacos, and sesame nori to fill your meal with unique flavors.
Simple to make and yummy to eat – this unique taco bhel recipe will infuse your kitty parties and get-togethers with exquisite flavors. Try these tacos and enjoy the crunchy fusion of Mexican-Indian flavors.