Want to infuse Maggi with smokey flavors? Prepared in just 20 minutes from scratch, try this Spicy Smokey Maggi recipe without much hassle!
We have enjoyed Maggi to satisfy our sudden hunger pangs. But how about spicing it up and spiking its flavors with smoke?
The end result will present you with a delicious, spicy, and smokey-flavored Maggi that is just irresistible!
Plus, it will need only 20 minutes to cook this recipe from scratch. Quick, effortless, and flavorful, let’s see why Maggi was invented in the first place!
Why Maggi Was Invented?
Originating in 1884, the Maggi brand was invented by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi. He had the vision to make good-tasting and nutritious food accessible to busy, working families.
It served its purpose well and is still many people’s go-to recipe when in hurry! Plus, Maggi is a very versatile food item.
So, to give you an amazing variety of Maggi, we have combined some healthy veggies and aromatic spices to it and then smoked everything to create a fantastic and lip-smacking Maggi recipe.
Let’s see how you can make this Spicy Smoky Maggi!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serve: 2 serves
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- Red chili powder, as per taste
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 to 3 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 Maggi masala sachet
- small cup lime juice
- Water, as required
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 cube cheese, grated
- Coriander, for garnishing
- 2 to 3 coal
- 1 tablespoon ghee
Method to Prepare
- Take a medium-sized pan.
- Add oil and onions. Saute until golden brown.
- Add carrots, green peas, green chilies, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, salt, garam masala, and Maggi masala.
- Now, pour water into the pan.
- Give it a good stir to mix well.
- Then, add Maggie.
- Add butter and cheese.
- Cook until the water is gone.
- Put live charcoal in a small bowl.
- Put the bowl in the pan.
- Pour some ghee over it.
- Close the lid.
- Let Maggi absorb the smoke for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid.
- Squeeze lime juice and stir.
- Maggi is ready! Garnish it with coriander.
- Serve and enjoy!
- When you need a quick, delicious dinner, you can serve this smoked Maggi recipe and hearty monsoon special soups!
- You can also whip it up in the middle of the night when you want something to munch on while you binge-watch your favorite series.
You can also eat this Spicy, smoky Maggi on its own and indulge in its fiery flavors. So, try it and enjoy the mundane Maggi in a new, appetizing way!