If you want to make your meal healthy and full of nutrients then you should try this roasted vegetable bowl as it is one of the most delicious and full of nourishment dishes you can ever make! The veggies are no longer boring and tasteless as with this recipe you’ll be in love with your veggies!
A simple and easy-to-make recipe, this veggie bowl is full of flavors and nutrients and you can get the much-needed energy and health boost from this amazing dish! And if you add tahini sauce in it then bravo! A delicious veggie dish is ready to give you nutrients with some flavor!
Roasted Vegetable Bowl
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
● 8 large carrots, peeled and chopped
● 3 potatoes, chopped
● 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
● 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
● Olive oil and salt, as you wish
● ½ cup of olive oil
● ½ cup of water
● ¼ cup of tahini
● A big bunch of cilantro
● 1 clove of garlic
● A squeeze of half lemon
● ½ teaspoon of salt
Method to Prepare:
- First of all, preheat your oven on 425 degrees of F and arrange your vegetables on a baking dish with parchments.
- Toss some olive oil and salt on the vegetables and roast them for 25 minutes.
- While the veggies of yours are roasting themselves, prepare green tahini.
- Get all of the green tahini ingredients and gather them in the food processor and blitz it up.
- Get your veggies out of the oven and drizzle some tahini all over it and enjoy your healthy meal!
- Calories: 322kcal
- Total fat: 24g
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
If you look carefully, there is no cholesterol present in this dish as it is one the most healthy and
nutritious dishes you can ever make. A dish full of flavor due to tahini and full of nourishments due to
veggies, you can make this dish in less than 30 minutes. Make your veggies delicious with this amazing