Coat these red potatoes in garlic, herbs, and parmesan. Oven-bake them in golden brown color and have one of the most delicious and exquisite roasted red potatoes as a side dish for your Christmas family meal.
You can make this easy and elegant side dish in just minutes. Red potatoes will hold their shape and have a neutral flavor, which will blend well with the seasonings in this dish.
Crispy and Tasty Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
If you are one of the people who adore meat and potatoes ten this dish will make the meal stellar and delicious. You can quickly achieve these perfectly golden and crispy potatoes without putting in too much effort.
Crunchy and crispy on the outside and tender and fluffy on the inside, these roasted potatoes will provide you with an easy side dish that will go with pretty much everything. You can add your favorite seasoning and spices you find in the cupboard or growing in your garden to make it more flavorful.
So, let’s see how you can make these delicious roasted potatoes for your weekend meal.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 12 serves
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes halved
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- Four teaspoons garlic minced
- Three teaspoons salt
- One teaspoon pepper
- Two teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 0.5 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Four tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
Method to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Take a large bowl and combine potatoes, olive oil, salt, garlic, pepper, Italian seasoning, and parmesan. Toss well to combine.
- Throw these potatoes in a single layer on the sprayed sheet.
- Bake them for around 40 minutes, until golden-brown.
- Sprinkle some parsley and serve them hot!
Stop your search for the easiest potato side dish recipes, as these oven-roasted red potatoes will provide you with it. Throw in some fragrant rosemary, which will add a distinctive yet subtle taste to potatoes. Simple to prepare, elegant in looks and flavors – a fabulous addition to your festive menu.