In this unique frozen treat, the good ol’ pumpkin pie will meet ice cream to satiate our taste buds and hunger for something toothsome! This tasty, delectable pumpkin ice cream recipe is intensified with real pumpkin and various spices to make it savorly delicious.
You can make this Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe in just 15 minutes and that too without an ice cream maker! Additionally, it is vegan, gluten-free, paleo, clean-eating, and dairy-free!
Scrumptious Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
All you need are just a few ingredients to whip up this super easy Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe. This effortless ice cream is rich in taste, creamy in texture, beautiful aesthetically!
A perfect addition to homemade ice cream – this ice cream recipe is no-churn too! The pumpkin will help naturally thicken it to create smooth and perfectly scoop-able ice cream without any fuss.
Top it up with some crushed gingersnaps or a drizzled caramel for an extra fall treat. Already craving this unique ice cream? Let’s see how you can make this delicious Pumpkin Ice Cream at your home.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freezing Time: 4 hours
servings: 6 serves
- 1 ½ 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree (can be fresh or canned)
- Half cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Half tsp sea salt
- One tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp ground nutmeg
- 0.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- candied pecans, optional topping
- Caramel, for servings
Method to Prepare
- Line a loaf pan with wax or parchment paper, and then set it aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add pumpkin puree, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract, and spices.
- Give it a good stir.
- Now, in a separate bowl, add a can of full-fat coconut milk and beat it with the help of a mixer until smooth and whipped.
- Then, add the whipped coconut milk to the pumpkin mixture and stir gently until smooth.
- Now, pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan and slide it in the freezer for around 4-6 hours.
- Sprinkle some candied pecans over the top and drizzle some caramel and enjoy!
It is time for pumpkin pie to move over as there is a new pumpkin spice dessert in town, and it’s giving the cliched pie a run for its money! This Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe takes the flavors of the pumpkin spice latte and canonizes it to a whole new level. Try this ice cream and mesmerize your family with a dessert made from pumpkin!