Fill your glass with many health benefits by making this amazingly delicious and healthy pomegranate juice. Instead of going to the store and buying a packaged one – try to make this pomegranate juice at your home.
Pomegranate juice is enriched with loads of healthy nutrients that can support body functions. This bright red colored fruit is loaded with fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and many more nutrients. Its juice is also loaded with several health benefits.
Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants, offers you vitamin c, keeps your blood pressure in check, helps in arthritis, and improves your memory. So, let’s boost immunity with the help of this delicious and nourishing pomegranate juice recipe.
- Prep Time:- 20 minutes
- Cooking Time:- 1 minute
- Servings:- 4 serves
- Five large pomegranates
- One medium lemon
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Ice cubes
Method to Prepare:-
- First of all, we will peel the pomegranate.
- For that, cut the part in a round shape, which looks like a crown.
- Slice the pomegranate in sections and break it open.
- Step by step, deseed the sliced sections and store it in a large bowl.
- Now, add these arils of pomegranate seeds into the blender.
- Squeeze a lemon and add a little salt to infuse it with a unique flavor.
- Pulse your blender for 10 to 15 seconds, or until you get a smooth textured juice.
- Once all the arils are crushed, strain the liquid through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Squeeze the juice from the arils.
- Fill a glass with the prepared pomegranate juice.
- Garnish it with mint or basil leaves for freshness.
- If you want to store the pomegranate juice, then you will need to use the refrigerator. It can last up to 4 or 5 days in the fridge.
- If you want to store the pomegranate arils, then keep them in an airtight container and put that container into the refrigerator.
- If you leave the pomegranate lying for far too long, then all the moisture will be gone from its skin. Hence, put the whole fruit in cold water for 20 to 30 minutes before you cut and deseed it.
Sparkly, crisp, and vibrant – try this freshly extracted pomegranate juice and infuse your body with some much-needed nutrients. Make this one of the most refreshing juices and enjoy its sweet and savory taste!